We're here to helpGet in touch
Grant Thornton St. Kitts and our affiliate company Corporate Consulting Services Inc. provide a comprehensive range of corporate secretarial services to local companies and exempt companies.
Our broad range of services include:
- Company incorporation and formations
- Incorporations of local and International Business Companies
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Updating and maintaining statutory registers
- Preparing and filing statutory returns with the Office of Registrar of Companies
- Business license applications
- Work permit applications
- Obtaining an alien land holding license
- Attendance of meetings and recording of minutes
- Company searches at the Office of the Registrar of Companies
- Liquidation of companies
- Advising on The Companies Act (current and proposed)
- Advisory on the Companies Act
Obtaining a strategic advantage
Dynamic organisations need to focus their energies on driving the business forward and outsourcing could help you achieve this.
Transferring certain services to a third party not only allows you to concentrate on your core business, it can also improve efficiency and cut costs.
At Grant Thornton, outsourcing represents more than US$250 million of our business. Whatever the size of your organisation or wherever you are in the world, we apply both reason and instinct to make sure your business is running as effectively as possible.
When it comes to outsourcing, we don’t believe in off-the-shelf solutions. We listen carefully to your business needs and deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services.
- Bookkeeping & financial accounting
- Business process outsourcing
- Compilation of financial statements
- Human resources consulting
- Tax compliance
- Legal services