Escrow Agent Service
Grant Thornton escrow services provide security and protection for your money. Whether purchasing property as a condition of Citizenship by Investment or for other reasons, the use of a trusted reliable escrow agent has the advantages of security of funds, confidentiality and transparency.
As experienced Escrow Agents, Grant Thornton acts as an impartial third party looking after the intest of both Seller and Purchaser in a fair and balanced manner under the terms of the escrow agreement.
All escrow funds are held in reputable recognised banks and disbursed in accordance with the terms of the signed escrow agreement.
The escrow process is as follows:
- Appointment of Escrow Agent by mutual agreement of Seller and Buyer.
- Escrow agreement is signed by Seller, Buyer and Escrow Agent and sets out all details of the escrow rrangement including amounts of funds to be deposited in escrow, description of the property being purchased and conditions for disbursement of funds.
- Funds are deposited by the Purchaser into the Escrow Account.
- Escrow Agent verifies that the conditions of the escrow agreement are satisfied.
- Escrow Agent disburses funds, usually in stage payments in accordance with the Escrow Agreement.
- Monthly escrow statements are provided to the Seller and Buyer.