Energy & resources
The changing landscape
Energy markets worldwide are undergoing major changes. Grant Thornton can help you understand and navigate the challenges, and make sure you have the solutions you’ll need to capitalise on opportunities to unlock your potential for growth.
Why Grant Thornton?
We have experienced teams advising companies across the full breadth of the energy and resources including upstream and downstream and from conventional resource extraction through to developing the latest clean technologies. Our global network means we can support you as you expand your business and provide on the ground expertise and insight.
Whether you are looking to raise finance, improve M&A post deal integration, model extraction revenues or benchmark key engineers pay, we have experienced teams able to work for the duration of the project lifecycle, and beyond.
Our Energy and resources specialists can work with you on:
- accessing alternative and traditional funding
- structuring transactions and planning for exit
- modelling capital projects and controlling operational costs
- commercialising new approaches and technologies
- building a sustainable business and managing key stakeholders
- establishing a robust Governance framework and managing risk
To learn more about our energy and resources services contact or your local member firm.