- No personal income tax.
- Assist with efficient and effective international tax planning and wealth management.
- Possession of a St. Kitts-Nevis Passport.
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries worldwide, including the UK and European Union.
- Free to reside in St. Kitts-Nevis for any length of time.
- Dual citizenship permitted.
- Residency is not required as a condition of citizenship.
- Application and approval process takes an average of 4 to 6 months.
- Hassle-free application and approval process –
- Applicants are not required to be interviewed,
- Applicants are not required to travel to St. Kitts-Nevis at any stage during the application process
Application forms and process
Application forms are obtained from the St. Kitts-Nevis Government’s Citizenship-by- Investment Unit (CIU) at a cost $250 each and are required to be handled and filed along with the required documentation by an Authorised Local Service Provider. Government’s processing of the application takes a minimum of 4 to 6 months. Applicants are kept appraised of the status of their applications throughout the process by the CIU.