CIP Required Documents
- Power of Attorney granting our affiliate the authority to apply for and collect the Certificate of Registration, apply for Certificate of no criminal record and apply for and collect St. Christopher and Nevis passport.
- Certified copy of your current Passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number, and issuing country.
- Certified copy of your current National Identity Card(s).
- 6 original Passport sized photos of yourself taken within the past 6 months. N.B (one of the photos must be certified).
- Certified copy of full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parents’ details).
- Police Certificate “certificate of no criminal record” or “police clearance certificate” from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than 1 year over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you lodge your application.
- Certified copy of Military Records (if applicable).
- Certified copy of proof of name change (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate including original results of an HIV test (an HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship, including children). The HIV test results must not be older than 3 months.
- A CD which should contain digital copies of all documents submitted with the applications.
Other supporting documents required from the main applicant:
- At least 1 original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
- At least 1 original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing) not older than 6 months.
- 1 original document of evidence of residential address (e.g. certified copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address, or written confirmation from a bank, attorney, chartered accountant or notary public).
- 1 original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) if applicable (i.e. if married persons apply together).
- Certified copy of divorce documents (if applicable).
- 12 months Bank Statement to be shown as source of fund to be invested in St Kitts and Nevis.
Other documents required specifically for the Real Estate Option:
- Copy of duly executed real estate contract (Purchase and Sale Agreement) to be submitted with the application forms.
- Evidence of title transfer to be submitted after applicants receive approval in principle.
Any other document required as evidence, explanation or otherwise in support of any of the answers given or statements made during the application process.
Approval in Principle – After the Government has performed its due diligence / background checks on the applicants, and there are no issues or concerns identified, then the Government issues a letter of “Approval in Principle” which effectively means citizenship has been approved subject to the applicants submission of all required documentation and confirmation of either the real estate investment or contribution to the SIDF. The applicable real estate investment or SIDF contribution is payable after the applicant has been approved in principle.
Certificate of Registration US$47 per person
Passport application fees US$350 per person